Sharing a little transformation of Delphie's bedroom today! Like the rest of the upstairs (bathroom included I might add!) D's room was carpeted in a deep pink carpet, the walls were covered with holes and cracks and the radiator was rusty.
It was the first room I decorated when we moved in, she was coming up to 2 years old and was still in her cot so things looked a little different in here back then. I painted the walls in Dulux Mango Melody 4 and Pure Brilliant White and I recently switched the wall decals from black polka dots to mustard flowers which I love! The scalloped border around the top is also a recent addition thanks to her love of purple, which I painted with Dulux Lavender Quartz. The space is evolving and growing along with her, I am currently creating a new desk space for her as she’s off to school this year and her wonderful new Desser rattan chair provides the perfect spot for her to curl up and flick through her favourite books.
I love this room, although there is a lot of colour going on in here it remains a really calming space.
If you have any questions about the room, just pop a comment below or find me on Instagram @bowinthesky
Shop the look:
- Desser - Blue Moon Rattan Chair
- The BeBe Hive - Jumbo Letter Cushion (mint)
- Is To Me - Mustard Made Shorty Locker (lilac)
- Roscoe Rules - Set of Wooden Daisies
- Little Lights - Unicorn
- Scandiborn - Nobodinoz Canopy (eden green)
- Curly Cubs - Pom Pom Wire Flower
- H&M - Rainbow Cushion
- IKEA - Busunge Extendable Toddler Bed (white)
- Scandiborn - Olli Ella Toaty Trunk (rose)
- La Redoute - Metal Storage Trunk (celadon blue)
- Mama Designs - Rainbow Storage Basket
- Kidly - Kids Depot Pastel Berber Rug
- Scandiborn - Olli Ella Holdie House
- HappyDecs - Flower Decals
- Hey Kiddo Studio - Dream Sign
- Mr StarSky - Personalised Starry Sky Print (lavender)
Wall colours: Main wall - Dulux Mango Melody 4 & Dulux Pure Brilliant White / Top border: Dulux Lavender Quartz
These items contain some affiliate links and gifted items.